1. What are you reading right now? A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken (first book by her, we'll see how it goes)
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 (Matrimony and Sunday's at Tiffany's)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Either Wishful Drinking, The Shack or Happiness Sold Separately
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope, free as can be.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few. Just had to stop and handle some things, and then I was ready to jump back in with my reading bells on :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How amazing and encouraging everyone has been. There are so many people out there, I just love it!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, I think everyone has done a wonderful job putting this together! You guys are GREAT!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Nothing I can think of.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Just commenting on as many people as possible. Something I need to be doing even more of. So many wonderful blogs out there to discover! Way to go everyone!